Cycle Sisters is a FREE Stockton based women only cycling group aiming to get more and more women back into cycling.
Currently in the UK about three times more men than women ride bikes and although the popularity of cycling in the UK is growing fast, the numbers of women riding bikes is falling.
Cycle Sisters want to change this. We cater for women of all ages with relaxed, fun and non competitive rides and cycling know how. All activities try to accommodate the busy work and home commitments of women today.
What does the club offer? (all services are free)
- Fun and relaxed rides at times to suit busy home and working lives.
- Ladies only cycle maintenance courses.
- On-road cycle training from your door or place of work
- Bike MOT’s and minor repair service
- Route planning and guidance on cycle trips Impartial advice on buying a bike, clothing and accessories
- Bike fitting service
- Women’s Cycling Network – connecting women with similar cycling journeys either to work or purely for recreation.