This week we’ve got our once monthly community bike MOTs running on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. If you’ve got a bike that’s not quite working right or it’s started making noises it shouldn’t, why not bring it down to our cycle mechanics and we’ll give it a full check over to make sure everything’s okay?
We can for Free:
- Check the condition of the bike & let you know if anything needs replacing
- Tweak gears
- Re-setup brakes
- Pump the tyres up
- Set the bike up to be comfortable to ride
- Advise on local routes and going for bike rides
- Give advice on getting a new bike
MOTs are held at:
- St Michael’s Church, Imperial Av – 2pm Tuesday 3rd
- Redhill Children’s Centre – 12:30pm Wednesday 4th
- Newtown Resource Centre – 2pm Thursday 5th
Hope to see you there!