At the end of every month the Hub in Stockton runs a Free 1/2 day maintenance session on the basics of bicycle mechanics. Taught by one of our Cytech Level 2 qualified bike mechanics (industry standard) the course covers a broad range of topics to do with maintaining and fixing your bike yourself. This can save you a lot of money on repair costs as you will be able to spot problems early before replacement parts are needed and also teaches you the skills to be able to fix many of the problems yourself.
- “M Check” safety checking of your bicycle
- The Anatomy of the Bicycle
- Replacing & Fixing Inner Tubes or Flat Tyres
- Gear Adjustment
- Brake Adjustment
- Headset Adjustment
- Recommended Tools & Products for your Bike
- Spotting Long-term Wear & Tear
The course does have a maximum number of participants so booking is required, please get in touch on 01642 803441 or at email@example.com.
The courses start at 09:00 and run until 12:30.
Dates for 2014:
- Wednesday 29th October (Fully Booked)
- Wednesday 26th November
- Thursday 11th December (this course is early due to being closed over Christmas)